Thursday, April 13, 2006

E-Lily Me Free




E-Lily me
Set me free,
Surround your petals
Engulf my ki.

Ignite my centers
Massage my heart,
Release my past
With a new start.

Oh dearest flower
Awash in white,
Purify my soul
With this spiritual light.

Aeons I've waited
Now tired and torn,
Twisted and matted
Make me Reborn.

Your smell is enticing
Your petals so rare,
My cells are a singing
My mind is aware.

I feel your love now
The colors are bright,
Electrifying my bodies
With new spiritual sight.

Oh E-Lily me free
From pain and illusion,
Awash my heart
From earthly delusion.

Raising my eyes
My breath is now even,
I see the truth
Of Easter believing.

The story was told
Some heard some did not,
Each year you return
To man's earthly plot.

The dramas are different
Yet one in the same,
We torture, we kill,
Putting others to shame.

Oh E-lily me free
My Easter love,
Renew my spirit
With the Dove from above.

Spread my wings
Let me take flight,
Arise in me
Oh spiritual light.

With each new death
A new journey unfolds,
Markers are placed
As the story is told.

Let us open our eyes
Our heart and soul,
To the direction of Heaven
Looking inward unfolds.

This place that is pearly
The white gate that awaits,
It's yours in a moment
With the breath that you take.

Breathe in and breathe out
Not shallow but deep,
To the glory that is yours
When you are no longer asleep.

E-lily is here now
She calls me awake,
Arise all of mankind
Joy and happiness partake.

It's always been here
We just didn't see,
The stone rolled away
And we've always been free.

Kristie Floyd
2004

No comments: