Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Power of Twelve

The Power of Twelve
Color is Life - Life is Color

Every cosmic truth finds its reflection in man. Humanity, too, functions in harmony (more or less) with the threefold principle found in the primaries - blue, yellow and red. He thinks in yellow (Spirit). He feels in red (Son). He wills in blue (Father).


A cosmic morning filled with laughter has started this "ONE" day of December. It does feel like new beginnings as we go into this last month of the year. I was thinking of a conversation I had with a woman who passed by my office yesterday. She had called a few weeks ago to tell me that she was asked to leave the rental home where she has been living due to her income problems. I inquired yesterday how she was doing and if new job prospects had turned up for her.

After listening to her dialogue, it was quite apparent that she has very firm ideas of what she will do and not do and it didn't seem like she would bend very much. I made the off casual comment that perhaps when we become to comfortable in our ways, Spirit will help to make adjustments in our lives and take us out of our comfort zone to help our soul to grow. Often times we miss the "Gifts" and how they are to manifest, due to our own control issues.

While I was having this thought, suddenly a clock radio turned on in the kitchen and started playing music very loudly. It was a clock I brought in yesterday but it was turned off for the last 24 hours. The time flashing was 12:00 !!!!! This just cracked me up. I can remember writing years ago around this time of year this, "When man understands the cosmic force of 12, graduation will be upon us again."

Minutes later my mom calls from Wisconsin. She is upset and says that she must be losing her mind. The dolls that she brings out every Christmas to display that she has had for 25 years are missing from their boxes. She has looked everywhere, but they are just gone. I told her that perhaps Spirit is playing a trick and sometimes our material items disappear into another dimension, but can come back. I told her to ask for their return. Perhaps the lesson in this was for her to not get upset, and become less attached to material items, and that maybe the dolls had another place to visit! (Mom is 76 - and not quite in tune with some metaphysical principles.)

As I finished speaking suddenly her friend called from another room and announced that suddenly the Christmas Tree Lights that were on the "Icicle Tree" that they put on their outside patio a few days ago just turned on!

Mom is freaking out......but a good kind of freak. I reminded her that when Dad died over 25 years ago (his birthday is Dec. 25th), that the phone rang every night at the same time for months. Unfortunately, I was the only one who heard it, and often times it's through manipulating electrical items that spirit can get our attention. I'm wondering what the rest of the day will bring! :-)

Make it a good one and smile as the Cosmos plays with us.

12 = 1+2 = 3 = body, mind and spirit when aligned become "ONE".

No comments: