Sunday, December 11, 2005

Star Energy & Points of Light




During my recent Christmas shopping trip, I happened to see these beautiful star pins and of course had to purchase a few of them. I started wearing mine on my black coat and have had so many nice comments since. I figured this star would be a trigger for many and it definitely has. I smile back when people make a comment about it, and then I mention that it's a reminder to myself for what I'm shooting for!

Minutes ago I opened another favorite website of mine with Ellie Crystal, http://www.crystalinks.com/elliesworld.html, and low and behold the Star is reflecting back at me in the picture of the Madonna she had posted today.

Her new book, "Sarah and Alexander," The Alchemy of Time, is an exciting, fast paced science fiction adventure, jam-packed with intrigue and romance. This metaphoric saga, connected to the ancient mysteries of our planet, is an epoch spanning 72 years and crossing three continents. It revolves around Sarah Manning's race against time to fulfill a prophecy set in place by her ancient ancestors, the Guardians of the Seed. Journey with Sarah to unlock many of your own truths. You can order directly from her site at:

http://www.crystalinks.com/sabook.html

Just another fun synchronistic moment this morning on this 11 day!

No comments: