Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Santa Baby give me a break! :-)


Cosmos Reindeer
Too Much "X"mas! :-)

I have been in a writing frenzy for a few days as these solar flares keep beaming down. I'm going to do my last post tonight and this may be my last one for at least the next 12 hours, unless I'm called back to the hot seat for more keyboard clues to decipher. That fat man in the red suit is a task Master! Here's a a few tid bits and places to venture into, in case you have a serious "Curious George" moment.


It's going to be another windy day tomorrow in the Pacific Northwest - lots of cleansing for everyone.

Quote from Urban Survival today and also can be viewed on Earth Changes TV (site below):

"The sun meantime has been acting a little strangely, compared to what it should be doing at this point in the (formerly?) 11-year solar sunspot cycle. We're at about solar minima and still popping off with X-class solar flares (that's big) including an X-3 flare overnight. And it was just last week that an X-9 flare occurred.
(Gosh - look at all those clues - numbers 11. X, 3, 9, it's no wonder)!!!!

"We're sort of waiting to see if the arrival of the latest energy blast from this most recent X-class flare to arrive tomorrow and Friday. If our intuition is correct, we might see some extreme weather over the weekend, or perhaps a large earthquake, as the energetic particles bump into earth's magnetosphere."

Even our astronauts have been ordered into a safe room in Space Station from the Solar Storm.
Earth Changes TV

Then there is some interesting information reported in New Scientist with the headline, "The 13 Mysteries of Science That Make No Sense to Conventional Thinkers," that may peak your curiosity. Even I may not look so weird now! (Twelve around the One - 13 here we go - look to the Zodiac for your answers)! :-)

Now for some healthy tips I'm taking you over to Dr. Joseph Mercola's site and his free video update today is entitled, "Essential Step that Nearly Everyone Misses in Treating and Preventing Cancer" (clue- look to the SUN (Vitamin D) for your nourishment). His video update and information might come in handy for you. His newsletters are free and you can sign up on his site.

This Cosmos Reindeer is signing over and out.......the song for tonight was a toss up between "Santa Baby" and "Let the Sunshine In" - Santa Baby came in first - don't know the lyrics, but will have to look them up - probably a few little clues in it.

(After reviewing the lines, looks like this one may benefit from letting the sunshine in a little more.) Still more work to do! :-) Tis the season for more folly? I predict that with more of those X flares coming in over the next few years, the return to the TRUE meaning of Christmas is not far behind!

Santa Baby,
Just slip a sable under the tree
For me
Been an awful good girl
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, a '54 convertible too
Light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you'll check off my Christmas list

Santa Baby, I want a yacht and really thats not
Alot
Been an angel all year Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa honey, one little thing I really need
The deed
To a platinum mine
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex
And cheques
Sign your 'x' on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tif-fa-ny
I really do believe in you
Lets see if you believe in me

Santa Baby, forgot to mention one little thing
A ring
I don't mean on the phone
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry...tonight

No comments: